1/2" Analog Torque Wrench 50-350Nm
- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 731 14414 20
- Accuracy: +- 4% tolerance of set value
- Its ergonomic handle is comfortable and easy to grip
- Its graduated scale allows quick and easy reading of torque
- Made of chrome-plate steel
- Offers strength and durability to withstand repeated use and heavy loads
The Impulse 1/2 torque wrench provides precise torque when installing bolts, nuts and other fasteners. It avoids the problems of under- or over-tightening fasteners, which can lead to failure or damage.
Simple to use, it requires prior configuration of the desired torque by adjusting a setting ring. Once set, the wrench emits a click or tactile sensation when the preset torque is reached, allowing the user to stop at the right moment.
*When the tool is at rest, always leave the ring at zero so as not to leave the mechanism under tension.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Drive size: 1/2"
- Torque Range: 50-350Nm
- Certifications: DIN ISO 6789, ASME B107.300-2010
- Colour Silver
- Includes: Plastic Case
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 55,8 x 4,6 x 3,6cm
Read or write a review