iCarsoft OBD II Diagnostic Tool VAWS V3.0 for Skoda, Seat, Volkswagen, Audi
|Article number:||VAWS V3.0|
- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 731 14414 20
iCarsoft VAWS V3.0 for Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda
ICARSOFT VAWS V3.0 IS A PROFESSIONAL AND POWERFUL VEHICLE FAULT DIAGNOSIS TOOL FOR AUDI/VW/SEAT/SKODA DEVELOPED BY ICARSOFT TECHNOLOGY INC. WITH A 4.0" TFT LCD AND UNIQUE DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE, IT FEATURES FULL ECU DIAGNOSIS OF SINGLE VEHICLE BRAND AND TEST MODES MAINLY INCLUDE: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, AND J1850 ETC. IT ENABLES TECHNICIANS TO ACCURATELY DIAGNOSE COMPLEX PROBLEMS.
READ &CLEAR CODES FOR ALL AVAILABLE SYSTEMS.
DISPLAY LIVE DATA IN TEXT, GRAPH & ANALOG FOR EASY DATA REVIEW.
ACTUATION TEST / BI-DIRECTORY TEST IS USED TO ACCESS VEHICLE-SPECIFIC SUBSYSTEM AND COMPONENT TESTS.
THE VAWS V3.0 CAN RECORD THE VEHICLE TEXTS HISTORY AND IDENTIFY THE VEHICLE INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY. ALSO KEEP THE LIVE DATA INFORMATION.
- iCarsoft VAWS V3.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission,ABS and airbag etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
- Read Live Data.
- Full ECU Diagnosis.
- Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify model and year information in notime.
- Actuation Test / Bidirectory Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
- Support Freeze Frame of Fault Code functions.
- Basic Setting,means reset some basic parameter settings for each control module,especially some parts / sensors, etc. Such as Sliding Roof Basic Setting, Activate ESP System/Function Test.
- Adaption,this function allows you to perform adaptive learning/reset/calibration and other functions for each control module, and also includes some important moduledata for parameter adjustment.Such as Remote Control Adaptation, Central
- Locking:Auto-Lock, Central Locking:Audible Locking/Unlocking Confirmation, TPMS ,SRS Airbag Crash Data Reset, etc.
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
- Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
- Steering Angle Sensor(SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
- Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced.
- AFS Head Lamp reset means that the adaptive front lighting system can berotated to either side, pressing the button means they stay pointing straight forward, and don't turn anymore when turning the steering wheel.
- Air Suspension, Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the message system close all doors flip through message system go to suspension reset or off.
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade Via Computer.
- Multi-language:English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French and more.
- Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to therequirement of a special factory access code.
- This scan tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not beavailable on all years/models.
- Read Codes
- Erase Codes
- I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Data Stream
- Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most
recently performed tests from the vehicle ' s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic
monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Read live PCM datastream
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
- DTCs search
- Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
- Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
- Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: [email protected] (Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
Read or write a review