|Article number:||CR Elite|
- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 731 14414 20
iCarsoft CR Elite Multi-System Professional Diagnostic Tool
FOR MULTI-BRAND VEHICLES
FOUR SYSTEMS. ALL VEHICLE MAKES. ALL POWERFUL.
MORE SPECIAL FUNCTIONS.MORE PERFORMANCE.
iCarsoft CR Elite is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for multi-brand vehicles (more than 40 kinds of vehicle makes) developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0" TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of most vehicle brands and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
CR Elite vehicle coverage:
Nissan,Infiniti,Toyota,Lexus,Scion,Honda,Isuzu,Hyundai,Kia,Daewoo,Mazda,US Ford,Sprinter,BMW,Mini,VW,Seat,Skoda,Volvo,Porsche,SAAB,EU Ford,Holden,AUS Ford,Acura,Subaru,Mitsubishi,Dacia,Renault,Fiat,GM,Chrysler,Mercedes-Benz,Citroen,Jaguar,Peugeot,Audi,Opel,Land Rover,Smart,Suzuki,Vauxhall,Alfa-Romeo,Lancia.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- iCarsoft CR Elite can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on the four systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and Airbag.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
- Read Live Data.
- Full ECU Diagnosis.
- Applies to most of the vehicle models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
- Easy To Use with Silicone Keys.
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
- Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates
- ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
- Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced SAS while steering part replacement.
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade via PC.
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
This scan tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not be available on all years/models.
- Read Codes
- Erase Codes
- I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Data Stream
- Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most
recently performed tests from the vehicle ' s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic
monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Read live PCM datastream
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
- DTCs search
- Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
- Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
- Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
- Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
- Operating Current: [email protected] (Typical)
- Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
- Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
- Main Unit
- Hardcopy User's Manual
- Main cable
- Data cable
- TF Card (Within the main unit)
- Nylon carry case
Read or write a review