1" Analog Torque Wrench 200-1000Nm
- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 731 14414 20
- Accuracy: +- 4% tolerance of set value
- Its ergonomic handle is comfortable and easy to grip
- Its graduated scale allows quick and easy reading of torque
- Made of chrome-plate steel
- Offers strength and durability to withstand repeated use and heavy loads.
An Impulse 1" torque wrench applies precise torque. It ensures that bolts, nuts and other fasteners are tightened with the appropriate force. This avoids the risk of under- or over-tightening, which can lead to failure or damage.
Simple to use, it requires prior configuration of the desired torque by adjusting the setting ring. Once set, the wrench emits a click or tactile sensation when the preset torque is reached, allowing the user to stop at the right moment.
*When the tool is at rest, always leave the ring at zero so as not to leave the mechanism under tension.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Drive size: 1"
- Torque Range:200-100Nm
- Certifications: DIN ISO 6789, ASME B107.300-2010
- Colour Silver
- Includes: Plastic Case
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 120,1 x 7,1 x 7,1cm
Read or write a review