- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 731 14414 20
- Inflate your high-pressure tyres automatically up to 232 psi/16 bar.
- Wall-mounted unit with 7.6 m air hose to easily reach all tyres on the vehicle.
- Only 2 min. 20 sec. to inflate a 11R22.5 tyre from 0 to 100 psi/6.89 bar.
- Loud audible signal warns that the tyre has reached the desired pressure.
- 4 measurement units (psi, bar, kPa, kg/cm2), nitrogen purge cycles, LCD screen & backlight.
Designed for high-pressure tyres the Flatematic High Pressure automatic tyre inflator can precisely inflate up to 232 psi/16 bar. Once connected to the tyre, this single-outlet automatic tyre inflator will automatically start inflation or deflation. Its clip-on chuck makes tyre inflation more productive by allowing you to work away from the tyre.
The Flatematic High pressure is also nitrogen compatible. It is equipped with a N2 purge cycle function which can perform up to 9 nitrogen-purification cycles during a single inflation. Each cycle will deflate to 5 psi/0.34 bar, then inflate with nitrogen up to the selected pressure. As purge cycles are performed, the nitrogen purity in the tyre increases.
*Air compressor required
*Compatible with MARTINS’ MW-Stand in order to fix on a tyre inflation cage
Read or write a review