DUSTITE Wheel nut indicator and dust cap - Red (Bag of 100 pcs)
- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 731 14414 20
A Checkpoint original combined wheel nut indicator and dust cap designed for wheels without trims and step rings
Dustite® provides an indication of nuts loosening on a wheel or when a wheel is overheating with the added benefit of protecting from extreme outdoor weather elements, corrosion and general wear and tear.
The Dustite® combines a loose wheel nut indicator and a protective cap. Ideal for commercial vehicles.
The Dustite® can indicate movement of the wheel nuts and protect them from a wide range of external elements such as water, dirt, road salts and rust build up. By placing the Dustite® in a recognisable pattern on the vehicle wheels such as point to point, any movement of the nut is clearly visible at a glance during visual checks. The Dustite® will also melt to indicate any overheating issues.
- A quick and easy visual indicator of nut movement
- Melts at a specific temperature to highlight problems with brakes overheating or any bearing defects
- Protection from weather, corrosion and general wear and tear
- Supports fleet safety checks
- Cost effective and easy to implement, highest quality
High-grade virgin polymer to ensure product quality and performance reliability for overheating indication.
- 125ºC/257ºF (standard version)
- 165ºC/329ºF (HT version)
- Trucks, busses etc.
- Agricultural vehicles
- Dangerous goods transporters
It is also used in the industrial sector and wherevere safety critical fasteners can loosen due to heavy vibrations.
All sizes are measured across the flat (a/f) of the nut in mm.
Read or write a review