Chrome Donut Wheel Ø76x16mm AH14mm
- From 10 PU you get a quantity discount of 10%
- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 731 14414 20
Donut wheels, also known as grinding wheels, feature a rounded work surface contour. They are especially suited for work on tyre sidewalls in “bead to bead” retreading, but also used for working on larger damaged rubber areas, e.g. OTR tyres.
NeroForce Donut wheels are offered in various dimensions and with most common AH settings. We also offer selected tools with a multipurpose AH of 60mm.
We supply various re-usable hubflange kits for these tools as well as custom made ones to fit all machine flange types to ensure that our tools can be used for all available machines and applications.
This tool is from our innovative Chrome Carbide range!
What makes Chrome Carbides so different from conventional Carbide tools:
- New, chrome-like corrosion protection
- No application of silver, copper or gold paint which reduces performance
- Extremely durable with an efficient tungsten grit coating
- Smooth and vibration-free rotation
- Number and shape of cooling ducts are optimised for performance
- Individually packaged
Discontinued article - will be replaced by DENSOLIT
Read or write a review