Martins Industries 3 Ton Jack Stands - PU: 2pc
- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 731 14414 20
- Supports up to 3 tons of charge per pair (3000 kg). Suited for most cars, SUVs and pickups.
- Lifting range of 300 mm to 442 mm, adjustable in 28.4 mm increases in between. Provides sufficient clearance to go work under the vehicle.
- No compromise on safety: Ultra thick steel pin slotted into the tube won’t ever give in.
- Wide steel base provides stable support and meets rigorous safety standards.
- Saddle with rubber pad will prevent damaging/bending pinch welds.
- Packing unit: 2pc / Price valid for 2pc
Our 3 Ton Jack Stands are sold in a pair (x2) and will provide a stable and safe support for a wide variety of vehicles including cars, SUVs and pickups. Entirely made of steel, these axle stands' wide pyramid base is industrially welded to meet ASME’s rigorous safety standards for automotive service equipment. Their build quality is unquestionable; they are robust and made for long-term durability. Adjust their height by slotting the pin into one of the 5 holes along the centre tube. Once in place, lower the jack and let the vehicle’s pinch welds sit on the saddle’s rubber pad, so as to never damage them.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
Read or write a review