Martins Industries 20 Ton Pneumatic Floor Jack (2 Boxes)
- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 731 14414 20
- Load capacity of 20 metric ton designed to lift light commercial and industrial trucks.
- Air/hydraulic service jack lifts to 42.2 cm.
- 3-spring design for smoother ascending and descending of jack.
- Extendable screw saddle – for a more precise adjustment.
- Extensions provide up to an extra 10 cm for a total lifting height of 52.2 cm.
- Adjustable and locking handle in 3 positions makes for easier handling.
MARTINS INDUSTRIES' 20-Ton Professional Grade Floor Jacks are robust and easy to use. Indispensable tool for all servicing trucks. Comes with 3 additional extensions which provide sturdy, stable and safe lifting. This jack is designed to be rolled under as little as 21.5 cm of clearance. Multi-position and long handle can be lowered down to 15° for easy positioning under the vehicle, which is safer than conventional bottle jacks. Handle consists of a built-in air up and air down switch which eliminates manual pumping. Air/hydraulic pump allows cylinder to ascend and descend fluidly. The 20T Jack has a lift handle for transportation.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
Read or write a review