- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 8224-800 3591
The worlds first dual-head-Laser Marker for heavy truck tyres from 17.5 to 24", or 445mm tyre width (SuperSingleDrive). Saves you 50% time if both sides need to be marked.
The LM1600MR version is designed for a integration of the laser unit into a MonoRail production line
Developed by NEROFORCE
The core optical components of the NeroForce Laser-Marker machine for truck tyres are imported from the Market-leaders in the United States and consist of:
- Two US produced CO2 RF Laser with high, electro-optic conversion rate
- High speed scanning mirrors
- High precision assembly line
- Fiber Grating instead of conventional resonator
These components guarantee:
- Excellent beam quality
- Smaller focus spot
- Better processing quality
- Low failure rate and long life up to 100,000 hrs.
The included, simple and windows based software allows to mark all kind of designs. Numbers, serial codes, individual logos, or QR & barcodes are no problem.
Main Mechanical components and features:
- Lift on/off frames (LM-1600MR)
- Horizontal Laser-adjustment for a symmetrical mechanism of both lasers for both tyre sidewalls
- Individually adjustable vertical uprights for vertical height adjustments of both lasers
Frame Materials and accessories:
- The materials of the base, bridge, clamping plate and other structural are made of high quality carbon structural steel
- Screw and roller material are grade 45 high quality carbon structural steel and have been surface-treated (spray painted, blackened & electroplated) according to their individual requirements
- Pneumatic cylinder & control valves are SMC
- Bearings are SKF
- All fasteners are 8.8 grade stainless steel
Payment & delivery terms: 40% down-payment with order / 60% with shipping
Delivery time: shipping 6-8 weeks from date of order
Commissioning & training: (upon requirement) Daily rate: 350,-Euro (approx. 2 days needed) Travel Expenses: 1:1
Please contact us for further details or if you desire a demonstration via video-call or live at our location.
Read or write a review