CHECKLINK Wheel nut indicator and retainer - Orange 32mm (Bag of 50 pcs)
- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 731 14414 20
A dual-purpose wheel nut indicator and retainer.
Placing a Checklink® across two adjacent nuts helps to prevent the loosening of wheel nuts. This clever product both indicates and retains against unwanted wheel nut movement as well as indicating any overheating of wheels caused by faulty brakes or bearings.
Connecting two adjacent wheel nuts with our specialist polymer in our distinctive ‘S’ shape provides a retaining function, causing resistance to the loosening of wheel nuts. If the nut still manages to loosen, this will be indicated by the distortion of ‘S’ shape.
- A visual indicator of nut movement
- Helps prevent loosening of nuts
- Indicates possible faults with brakes or bearing through melting
- Supports fleet safety checks
- Cost effective and easy to implement
High-grade virgin polymer to ensure product quality and performance reliability for overheating indication.
- 125ºC/257ºF (standard version)
- 165ºC/329ºF (HT version)
- Trucks, busses etc.
- Agricultural vehicles
- Dangerous goods transporters
It is also used in the industrial sector and wherevere safety critical fasteners can loosen due to heavy vibrations.
All sizes are measured across the flat (a/f) of the nut in mm.
Read or write a review