Martins Industries 2 Ton Low Profile Professional Floor Jack
- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 731 14414 20
- Long reach & low-profile design for hard-to-reach jacking points (front or rear central) and low-profile cars.
- Lifting capacity of 2 ton (2000 kg) for your passenger cars, SUVs and pickup trucks.
- Double pump mechanism to quickly rise to its max. lifting height of 53 cm.
- Foot pedal allows it to reach the jacking point in no time for a quick set up.
- Pull & twist the handle for a smooth and controlled lowering.
- Durable nylon wheels to maneuver with ease without scratching garage floors.
- Keep the lug nuts at hand in the built-in tray.
- Backed by a 3-year warranty.
The 2-ton professional floor jack's low-profile and elongated design allows it to roll under 7.5 cm of ground clearance and easily reach the vehicle's front or rear central jacking point. The protective sleeve along the lifting arm and the rubber-padded saddle will prevent damaging the vehicle when pumping. When your work is done, simply pull and twist the handle counterclockwise for a smooth lowering. This 2-step sequence makes this hydraulic floor jack safer to use in a busy working environment.
* Get an extra 7.62 cm of lifting height. Compatible with our floor jack extension (MFJ-E).
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
Read or write a review