- Shipping within 48h (for items on stock)
- Prices by PU / ex Warehouse Germany
- Worldwide delivery
- Hotline: +49 8224-800 3591
Flat Discs are primarily used in the conveyor belt industry. They are required during layer build-up, construction of new conveyor belts as well as repair of damaged belts. They are also perfectly suited for work on other larger repair areas, e.g. sidewalls of TBR and OTR tyres. They come in various diameters to suit the requirements of each individual application.
NeroForce offers all common diameters and grits as well as a series of air-cooled Flat Discs.
This tool is from our innovative Chrome Carbide range!
What makes Chrome Carbides so different from conventional Carbide tools:
- New, chrome-like corrosion protection
- No application of silver, copper or gold paint which reduces performance
- Extremely durable with an efficient tungsten grit coating
- Smooth and vibration-free rotation
- Number and shape of cooling ducts are optimised for performance
- Individually packaged
Discontinued article - will be replaced by DENSOLIT
Read or write a review